Monday, April 23, 2012

feelin' hot, hot, hot

remember how i love back stories to blog titles and also dual meanings. When i was a kid, we had this halloween decoration that was a headstone with a skull on it that sang that "Hot, Hot, Hot" song and we pushed the button to play the song much much too often.
also, it's been really hot outside and i LOVE IT. It's one of the best feelings ever to be able to roll down my car windows and play my muzak for the world to hear. because everyone knows i have the best taste in music.
Today, before and after work, i pushed all my warm winter clothes to the back of my closet and cleaned out a drawer for my sweats to hang out in for the summer and i basically just did a 'spring cleaning', if you will, of my bedroom. and it looks mighty fine, if i do say so myself.
ALSO! I found out i get to keep my job for the summer! So i get to kick it in Orem until who knows when. and hang out with my super hot boyfriend.
we can drink cokes from glass bottles and lounge around with the grill going and all that. it's gonna be kick-awesome.
So i have 2 weeks of summer break after this week. Which is great. i'm just going to do a lot. of sitting. i'll find something to do, i'm sure.
YeSterday, Sean and I Went To The ZOO. It was awesome. There was this monkey that was HILARIOUS. It did that lip thing where you try to get it to stay above your teeth. it was funny. Also, we saw a lot of animals and animal-like individuals as well. It was great. then we went to City Creek and i bought this Star Wars tee and a Bruce Springsteen tee and a fun spring dress. Awesome.

Anywho, i'm off.
just thought i'd update ya'llz.
(what's with me and being ghetto today.)
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment