Friday, May 18, 2012

I Will

Often times I get songs stuck in my head and i have no idea where they come from and sometimes i like to think that God put them there to remind me of something i need to remember or do. Sometimes it's just because i listened to most of it at some point in the day and my mind is like 'i can't go on until i finish this!' and i just can't get it out. But it's okay. it gives my brain something to do while i do my mindless chores at work or i'm cleaning my room or something. 

anyway, i was having a bit of a day today and just now, out of nowhere, the song I Will by The Beatles popped into my head. After humming it and listening to it a time or two, i know why it's there. Here's a video for you to enjoy.

I think today i need to just remember to love. and just forget myself sometimes. 

That's all. 
Love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment