Monday, May 7, 2012

Barista Bashing.

it's the "not cool" thing to do. or whatever. but no, seriously... i've seen like 7 or 8 (or less.. maybe i'm just exaggerating) photos of people bashing baristas for being English majors with nothing to do with their lives or something. eugh.

this one frustrates me a lot. and do you want to know why? BECAUSE IT'S 'SPOSED TO. which is dumb. whatever. also, why penguins? doesn't make sense. or whatever.

Why? How did i just so happen to fall into the barista-english-major catagory? and why does this bother me so much?! I'm so.. just... ugh. whatever.

This one isn't totally directed at the english major barista scene... but still. also some of the things aren't applicable to me. like the stubble. or screenplay or degree...
Now, i'm not one to gloat. or enjoy pouring coffee for high schoolers... So this one frustrates me most.
[link because the picture wouldn't come up]

AUGH. this one. it's just.. it's just. ugh.

stupid. I'll just end it there because if i keep trying to find more things, i'm just going to frustrate myself the most.
anyway, have fun. or whatever people say now. i'm rarely hip with the kids.

~ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment