Friday, May 25, 2012

I've got flour on my keyboard...

true story. remember how Sean and I like making fun desserts sometimes? yeah, we were making cream cheese brownies on tuesday and i accidentally stirred the flour in vigorously and got some on my keyboard. it's fine.. i'll just wipe it off with a cotton swab sometime when i'm not lounging on my bed.

I seriously need to start doing more interesting things in the mornings besides watching hulu and playing words with friends... I wish i had some motivation or interesting things to do. I could always start exercising or doing art or writing something... I don't know. If you have any really good ideas, lemme know. Either that or i'll just try the drawing scene again. To be honest, that will probably happen.

Oh, so last weekend, Sean and I, in our spontaneous nature, up-and-went to Moab for the day. We did weird things like hiking and being outside. we were all exercise-y and whatnot. It was great. Sean took a lot of neat-o pictures and i climbed a really high mountain thing and it was scary. It was just really cool.

Also, I'm hoping this post shoots me to over 3000 views. awesome.

I've noticed a lot lately about how insanely annoying all drivers are. There's this crazy switch-over traffic light deal over by UVU and i am too afraid to use it. so i take a better way now that Geneva's open. Seriously, though. It's horrifying. And then, last night at dinner with my family, we were talking about it and then how Walmart will start carrying airbags and abby (her crazy witty self.. darn/bless her...) said 'I can't wait until the airbag blowout sale!' and i was all aaauugghhhh.... okay. that's funny..
and then after dinner, we went to Macy's and I bought new chuck taylor's! they're purple and were on sale for 22 dollars something. blim blam. I'm so excited to wear them to work. And then we stopped by Ross on our way home and Sean bought a new pair of PF Flyers.

Here's Mine
Here's His
(Photo courtesy of Sean's instagram)
We're so cool. Also, there's this neat-o spedito new picture-editing website called picmonkey.com and i really like it. it has some instagram-y features and it also lets you do things like texturize and awesome. it's cool. that's where i edited the photo of my shoes. because my camera is crappy and it was all i could do to fix it.

I think that's all for now. keep an eye out for a birthday post to my 'sis'. i only say that because a couple days ago she texted Sean and said 'This is Abby, Ellen's sis..' something something and we both laughed. oh, sis. 
okay, have a fab weekend. 
love, E

2 comments:

  1. i love picmonkey! don't tell anyone, but that's totes what i use to edit my pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just waiting on my birthday post...

    ReplyDelete