Wednesday, September 7, 2011

While I've got a minute...

i guess i'd better post a little something.

Uhm... it's been really really great. and also tiring and stressful and tiring and painful. not like pain as in sorrow but as in my feet are killing me and tiring not as in boring but as in i seriously almost fell asleep in one of my classes today and i can't even remember which one it is.

my main problem, as of late, is that i have to keep checking and double and triple checking everything just to make sure i don't make a fool of myself and forget an important paper or to study or to do some homework. i seriously need to maintain my gpa so i can keep getting scholarships and going to school.

Also, i have this carton of eggs in my fridge and i feel bad about it, but i haven't used them yet and i feel i need to. I have used up a lot of my milk, though. I've already bought 2 1/2 gallons since i lived here and i'm down to like... 3/8 of a gallon. and it expired yesterday... but it still tasted good... i might have to make something with it. the problem is, i'm too lazy to cook and nothing sounds good and i don't have time to cook.

because i'm constantly cooking up something at work. sort of.. i don't really cook all that often. just sandwiches and the occasional hot dog or coffee. i mainly clean up and work the register. which i dig.

Oh, i went home for the weekend. it was cool. and kind of totally weird. I don't know... It just didn't feel... right, i guess. It was like i didn't belong there anymore. I kept speeding around everywhere and getting antsy when driving because i'm more used to all the traffic and higher speed limits around here.

one of the only things i think i'm having the most trouble with out here is meeting people and making friends. I have my friends at work and my friends at BYU but i can't ever seem to make friends who are my classmates. And i still feel like everyone is so much older and more experienced than me. It might be because half of my classes have prerequisites that i took in high school and the other half just happen to have excess amounts of not freshman. i think i might've met one freshman in all of my classes and she's from... guess. Bountiful. like me. So... that's great...

and we got our project groups today for my Envt class. i'm working with someone whose first day was today and another who has only gone to one other day of class. great... here's hoping we can make acid rain sound more interesting than.. regular rain... or something.

uhm.. other than that, there's not much to report. I bought the new Chameleon Circuit album the other day. hoo resh! or something else.

love, ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment