Monday, September 19, 2011

It all happened so fast...

foreal. i know i just posted like yesterday, but i feel this day needs a little more recognition.

So today:

I run late for class. My flatmate was in the shower and i needed to be. then i was sort of an idiot and drove past my turn. then i got to class (like 2 minutes late) and the teacher hadn't come in yet. we took a quiz, i talked to him about the state of my group project (no bueno) and then i went to french. normal. had a laugh. went home for lunch and some studying. back to school for Lit class. almost fell asleep... i've been so tired lately... eh. change, go to work. do some work stuff...
(here's the (first) good part) then get asked if i wanna "grab a bite sometime" from this guy in my lit class who has a goatee and likes punk rock and wears a newsies hat every day. so i give him my number and the rest of work is so... uuuughhh. so long and busy but boring. the norm, i spose.
Then i call mom and talk to the whole fam about it (minus abby. she was in the tub and when i called her back something happened and blah.) did my homework, watched tv, chatted with Erchap and planned a haircut trip with Matt B. and then i change and go to FHE. I chill and chat and watch some crazy exciting marshmallow wars rage. then we go to del taco. turns out my home teachers are hispanic and black and cook a meal for me. sah-wheat! at del taco we chill and bring up too many innuendos (seriously) and my wardie-with-a-beard says he likes Dr. Who. oh, my awesome. chat chat laugh laugh. come home, finish my homework, chat with flatmates, plan my envt group thing (finally.... sheesh) and then my new glasses from Zenni Optical come! wooooooo!
 and i get a cool AP-i'm-awesome certificate deal. rad rad raaaad. and i go to bed, basically. well.. i will. awesommme. seriously rad day.

heartslash ellafella

No comments:

Post a Comment