Tuesday, September 13, 2011

60: how many times 10 i am an idiot today.

yeah, that didn't make sense. But i'll explain, cool your jets. this is my 60th post. and 60 times 10 is 600. and i am 600% idiot today.

Number 1: I go to school. everything is normal. i chat with old-friend Laura about my high school friends she's gonna go visit. I would go with her but i'm going home for the weekend for my pop's birthday. anyway... french is normal too. blah blah. then i go to the library, buy a bag of chips for 77 cents with my discount, and sit down for an hour to do my homework. At about 11:53, i saunter into my English class. turns out my brain was an idiot. It mixed up the time of my Lit class with me English class. English starts at 11:30. Luckily, it's one of the longest class i have, so i didn't miss too much.

Number 2: except the whole point of the essay. I spent so much effort on this paper about a commercial - any commercial i wanted. I chose a reasonable commercial about a cell phone. i spent all night last night analyzing this stupid advert and then i get to class late, and i find out that the commercial is supposed to be about food. cuss. cuss. oh, my gosh. WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT IN THIS CLASS? seriously. we've written about 3 things for this class - 2 of them being like a daily work deal and the other one this paper. how many i've missed the point of? 3. seriously.

It's not a hard class, really. I understand the subject matter just fine, it's the writing i suck so much at. I guess i get confused at what he's asking and then i just end up digging myself into an embarrassing pit. fuuunn...

anyway... i'm going to go to walmart before i go to work. woo. okay.
kiloveyoubye
-Elle s'apElle Ellen.
(french translation: her name is Ellen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment