Tuesday, September 27, 2011

He works at the Far-Mar.

I should really start re-reading my last blog posts to know what i already said before i start a new one and have to re-tell everything...

Anyway, So did i tell you about Carl? he's this guy in my English class that i've never talked to but i fb stalked a little last weekend and i have a crush on him. Today in class, our prof told us how he ate a cheeseburger a while ago and felt guilty and then ate a fancy meal he originally purchased from the far-mar and Carl says "Which farmers' market did you go to?" and prof says "the one in SL" and then carl says "Oh, you should come to the one in Murray. I work there." and i was like (in my head) "no. way." and now i just wanna marry him. so yeah. i mean there's other stuff like he looks nice with some stubble and he dresses well and wears glasses. all i've gotta do is talk to him... hm. well that'll happen. maybe...

i made me some chicken today but, being an idiot, didn't get it out to thaw early enough and then ended up being some minutes late to work because the chicken too forever. but it's alright. i'm eating it now and it's fine. and i'm eating a really delish pb bar from the B&B and i heart it. it reminds me of elementary school when i'd bring 50 cents and buy one to go with my lunch on special occasions (those being that i had been able to gain 50 cents). they were incredible. this brings me right back. except that they're a lot more expensive now (what isnt?) and i'm not in elem. anymore. and also we'd get them from Dick's in C-ville and chow down for fhe. good times.

Ugh, my allergies are starting to pop up. i'm all tired and runny-nosed and itchy/watery eyed and scratchy-throat'd. bad news. lucky, though, i got some allergy meds form my parents for my birthday. (p.s. i just typed that whole sentence with my eyes closed. yeah, boy. (although, i did fix my errors after.. still counts.))

I hate saying i'm debating on going to bed now or watching doctor who. i need to catch up before this weekend but they're all on my flatmate's lappy and i wouldn't feel comfortable snatching it up without her here. or whatever. and it's like 10:30. i've still gotta do some french devoirs. boo.

anyway, i low you.
Love, Elle (eventh doctor, Matt Smith)

No comments:

Post a Comment