Sunday, September 18, 2011

Salut! Comment vas-tu?

translation: Hey, how goes it?

So i told you i'm taking a french class. it's good. good times. funny and i'm learning and stuff and right now i'm trying to watch Amelie but it's kinda crappin out on me. i get extra cred if i do. so i am. yay.
I'm also in an Intermediate Writing class (aka English 201H) and i already told you how much i suck at it.
and my Lit class is super rad and, even though i don't feel like the wisest one there, i definitely fit in and feel comfortable there.
and my Environment class is great except for the group project. i hate group projects. especially this one. It basically feels like i'll be doing whatever work we actually do and/or i'll be put in another group and made to feel somewhat like an outsider. great... not. this sucks. stupid acid rain and crap group.

and work is good. I'm getting a lot better at figuring things out on my own without having to ask my manager or co-workers how to do things. better.

I just got back from a quick trip home. It was full of babies. but that's a good thing. A really cute baby shower for my cousin's girlfriend and a baby shower for my other cousin's newest baby girl (stinking ADORABLE.) And sorta now that i'm all grown up (not) i can fit in a little better with my cousins... or not. i mean maybe it'll be better when i'm married but it's kinda tough when basically all your cousins are married with kids and all there is to do at family parties is to talk about school. school is great. that's all. pretty bland subject, but whatever. i love my fam, don't get me wrong, it's just that abby and i could definitely use some fun conversation or memories of games to reminisce about, ya know?

eh. uhm. Oh, yah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD! That's like the main reason i went home. I got him a fun board game and mom and abby got him a shiatsu massager chair thing (really rad, btdubs). Unfortunately, though, mom got sick so that was a bummer. it's okay. We had a good dinner and watch some of the emmys and i drank some sips of a virgin bloody mary (ew ew ew ew) and got my food handlers permit. hooplah.

other than that, that's all. and i'm tired. and i love you. probably.
love, Elle (est amusant).

No comments:

Post a Comment