Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oldies but Goodies

actually, great-ies. if that's a thing. which it should be.

Anywho.


I re-love the beatles. A lot a lot. I've been listening to them morning and night and whenever i can between. What a great band! And I can't think of even one song that I hate that they did. not even one. Which is impressive. I haven't listened to all of their music... i'm still in the adolescent stages of my love... but i'm a whole lot older in terms of loving them. if that made any sense...


Don't worry, I still love Duran Duran and Depeche Mode, Connells, The Cure, The Smith's, Morrissey, Midnight Oil... and so on, I'm just expanding my musically historical horizons in positive directions.


And. I came up with my order of liking them. The first two and the last two change but the two parties of two don't mingle. It goes (as of late)

George

Ringo

Paul

John

Just because. Oh, and I like them for their messages. like "peace" "love" etc. Who could go wrong there? hardly possible.


On another note.

I'm no good at drawing, but i'm learning.

I am pretty good at jewelry-ing and i'm getting better.

Second semester (and last, whoa) is going swell and, aside from some self-doubt issues, it shall continues rising.

Until graduation. where it will peak for like 3 or 4 hours, a party will happen, then i'll go on a totes rad vaca to somewhere. and then I'll move out and do things like go to college. Go Werewolves? I think? Oh, right. Wolverines. That took me a minute... btw.

"Before we go, let's remember all the fun we had today!" (Yo Gabba Gabba).
The Beatles - possibly the most legendary band ever to hit mother earth in the face with brilliant music.
Woverines - the college i plan on attending. well... the mascot.
heartslash Ellaphella

No comments:

Post a Comment