Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's been decided.

I'm going to UVU.
I have a few apartment opportunites down there as well as a full tuition scholarship.
And who could pass that up, honestly?
Plus it's a jillion warmer in Orem than Logan and I'll be sorta near party friends.
I'm feeling really good about this. My parents and me are going to UV"You" days to check it out and have free breakfast/lunch and some other fun sounding stuff.

Gee, college is creepin up. Erchap told me the other day that we only have like 4.1 months to go of high school. sheoot. I hate to say it, but I really never imagined myself making it this far.
I don't really know what that means but i guess i just never thought past one school year at a time. But now i've got to think of more important crazy things.

I made a stupid joke today in my sacrament talk. I said this thing:
"I probably won't be around here for too much longer because of college and life and whatever... so i'll be signing autographed copies afterwards."
bad. idea. As funny (not) as it was, people actually jokingly asked me for autographs. I just gave a weird talk about junk and i just want to talk to my mommy for the second between sacrament and sunday school, I don't want to talk to you.

I'm having a real self-loathing party right now so, before i go into stupid depressing junk, i'm going to end and go read for English so i don't fail.
And go to bed so i don't be stupid late to stupid school because i'm stupid and can't control my stupid self enough to wake up stupid early and leave stupid on time. stupid.
ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment