Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Found Puke

hah. not really puke. It's funny, insightful, and it makes me want to write novels even though i'm more of a short-story type.

It's called throwing up words.

It's a bunch of writers blogging about writing and some guest posts about writing and it's so great!


My YW leader Sandy's sister is Ann Dee on the throwing up words. i've read her book This is what I did and it was amazing. It's about an 8th grader, Logan, and how he witnessed a violent situation between his friend Zyler and Zyler's dad and how he dealt with it along with Logan's blooming friendship with Laurel (a palindrome collector). It's so good, but there are some questionable bits but i would reccommend it all the way. SO good.

I really want to read Everything is Fine but i don't have it. I need to take a trip to the library anyway... haha.

Nothing much else happening... I applied to In-N-Out today. I sure hope i get that job!

No comments:

Post a Comment