Thursday, February 20, 2014

Is it Spring yet?

I am so excited to be able to go outside and play. Only 6 weeks until the opener of the Bee's baseball season! (sidenote: the Bee's are Utah's Minor League baseball team.) Sean and I have tickets to a bunch of games this year and I'm so excited to use all of them! It's going to be so fun!

I'm so excited to go out and play catch again. Sean and I have a couple times this year but it's been a little chilly and the ground was still pretty wet, but it was great. It's one of the only things I like doing that is similar to exercise.

Speaking of tickets, we also have tickets to any Hale Center Theatre play this year. My bosses bought them for us for Christmas. Yay! I'm pretty sure we're going to see Big River, which is a great play.

Anyway, I'd say this year is going to be a good one... once it starts being Spring. haha
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment