Sunday, April 28, 2013

Adventure Time

Sorry I've been away so long... It was finals week and stuff. But I haven't gone anywhere, just busy.

So last week was finals. Guys... I'm GRADUATED! My diploma should be coming in the mail any day now. YAY! Now I'm just going to keep working at the library cafe for a few more months and then I'll be finding an adult job. Yeah, baby! Look who's all grown up. It's me.

That first part about not having gone anywhere isn't totally true. Sean and I decided to take a Saturday to go explore a national park - Bryce Canyon. It was so gorgeous and full of cliffs... I was terrified. However, Sean and I went on 2 hikes about a mile long apiece. The first one went along the edge of the canyon and you could see right down into the vast expanse. On the second hike, we went down into the canyon a ways and went under an arch and through a crevasse. Although it was super tiring, it was way fun!

As you're sure to find out within the next milliseconds, Sean really had fun with the panorama capabilities on my phone (HTC Radar)


 This is down. See? Cliffs. So scary.

 check out this majestic view!
This one was from our hike down in just before we turned around and started to head out.

See! Gorgeous.

One more thing, next Saturday... I'm finally getting my hair cut! perfect for the summertime. I can't wait to get all this weight, I mean hair off my shoulders! It's going to be so cute! I'll post before and after pics (if i can remember to take one just before..).

Okay, I gotta get ready for church!
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment