Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm back! and some other stuff.

So I tried out the wordpress thing for a while but I don't think I actually like it. I like my format and background stuff here... idk how it's going to work after blogger calls it quits for realzies but I'm just going to see what happens here until then.

I haven't posted generally anywhere in a while. It's been pretty hectic at work and school with it being the end of the semester and with me graduating and all... Anyway, I apologize and stuff.

Recently, I've been thinking so much about cutting my hair off. All of it. Here's my hair as it is now straight:
And here's what I want to do:
Note that I've had it that short before. It's not scary to me to get it cut off, but I just feel so determined to grow it out as long as I can stand it. My last real cut was 2 Decembers ago. Anyway, I'm getting antsy to get it off and I was hoping for some input. Should I keep going or should I wait until May and cut it then?

Some other things that have been on my mind... I don't know why necessarily, but I've been listening to Motion City Soundtrack's Even If It Kills Me album all week. It's really a great album and it's been on repeat on my phone since Monday. I've been especially enamored with this song:
I'll confess to a bathroom dance party to this song while taking the above selfie. I just love it. 

I can't wait until June when Sean and I are going to a family reunion in MN. It's going to be so fun! I can't wait to hang out with his family again and see the Mall of America and go to a Twins Game! I can't wait to get away! I've been itching to just pack up somethings and go somewhere. I love driving for hours and being somewhere different. And I can't wait to move up North this summer! Yay, new places! 

Okay, I think that's enough for today. 
Have a great day!
love, Ellen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment