Thursday, February 14, 2013

I love my Valentine

I want you to know before going into this that it's gonna be pretty gushy.

I love my husband. There is no better way to put that. He is exactly what I need.
I had an embarrassing emotional breakdown last night and, throughout the entire thing, Sean held me and listened to me blather on. He is just amazing.

I did this thing where I wrote 52 things I love about Sean on a deck of playing cards and I just keep thinking up more even though I'm all out of cards and he's already seen them. They look like this:


on the other side, there is a picture of our wedding. aw.


This morning, I woke up and went into the bathroom. Sean had to leave early, so I was home alone. I found a note written on the mirror and a box of fancy make-up! What a wonderful husband I have. And then, before I left for work this morning, I came outside and saw this on my car:



I seriously love this man.
Anyway, he should be home in about half an hour and then we'll see what he has planned. I don't know.
Okay, I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day!
love, ellen.


No comments:

Post a Comment