Sunday, February 10, 2013

joining a craze I don't know anything about...

I've been seeing a lot of people do lists of five (okay.. 2 people, but that's enough, right?) this month. So   I'm gonna be cool and join the club, I think and do... 5 Things About Me. seems easy enough...


  1. I've become 20 times the nerd I used to be ever since I married Sean. Don't get me wrong, I was always a nerd, but now I also love Lord of the Rings and Star Wars, Indiana Jones and all those now along with  Doctor Who, the newest Star Trek movie... a bunch.
  2. I'm not very good at telling stories and I have a problem with hypothetical conversations and the first step to recovery is admitting I have a problem. 
  3. I love corn dogs. I would probably 3 corn dogs for lunch every day for the rest of forever. 
  4. I'm a very slow reader but I love reading. 
  5. I am absolutely terrified of heights. I don't think you could pay me to go to the top of the Empire State Building... unless, of course, it was an incredible amount. 
okay. Now that i'm cool, I'm gonna go nap or eat or something. You know, Sunday stuff.
love, Ellen

1 comment:

  1. girl, you are so cool you don't even realize...

    ReplyDelete