Saturday, February 2, 2013

Finally over it... i think...

We've been having some hard times with my car lately and  it has just been an ordeal. But I think it's finally back on track, although i lack a stereo, my car runs smooth with it's 2 new tires, new battery, and a few new fuses. Our house was a mess, I had homework, work was stressful, and i just couldn't see the end of it. But now, I think we're finally through all of it. phew, if you ask me. 

Today, we're doing some laundry at the new laundry place we found in our complex and going to a concert at In The Venue. Sounds like a nice day to me. ALSO, THE SUN! oh, glorious sun, shine your rays upon us that we may have light, life, and joy in thee always. forever and ever, amen. 

I finally took all the christmas music off my phone and updated it to have all the stuff I want and not all the crap that it used to. It might take some time to sync though... ugh. I wanna go already! it's only at 27%. 

Oh, and the super bowl is tomorrow! I'm so excited for the food and hanging out. Football, not so much... 31%. 

I think I've got most of Sean's Valentine's gift figured out. Still, though, if you have any good ideas, I'd much appreciate them! Also, I don't have much money. keep that in mind.. 

I think i'm gonna go soon. okay.
love, ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment