Sunday, February 24, 2013

Good Sunday To All

Hey, Guys! It's kinda been a while since I posted anything... sorry... but I have a good explanation! I've been writing a sitcom, lately, that I think is pretty funny. It's for my creative writing class but I'm also possibly sending it in to a real famous director who is a friend of a friend. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but being a tv writer like my hero, Tina Fey, would be AWESOME. Also, since Sean's a writer, he could do it with me! It would be a dream seriously. I'm not going to give anything away from it just yet besides that it's about my job, essentially, at the coffee shop and it's going to be hilarious.

Another reason is because we changed our whole house around! Our TV is on our bookcase where our crap-table used to be and the mini-fridge is next to it on the other side of the room and the couch is in the middle of the room and the crap-table is where it used to be and the fouton is in the corner where the fridge used to be... it's all flip-floped. I'd show you a before and after pic but all I have is an after pic... i'll still share it with you but you have nothing to compare it to.

this is the view from the front door, including handsome husband
don't mind the shabby couch...
and, for the record, I also changed the bedsheets, put away all the laundry, and hid some of the few thousand cords that were bombarding my side of the bed while Sean did the laundry and cleaned out the fridge yesterday. Also, we bought a vacuum that works. HOORAY! now I can always have clean floors! it even works on cleaning up our spilled cat litter in the kitchen. AND we bought kitty new food dishes because she's growing up and also a new kitchen mat that's weirdly made of rope but i love it.

AND! i'm getting new glasses sometime this week or next! from my favorite, zennioptical.com. Seriously, though, I recommend them to almost everyone who compliments my glasses (which tends to be a lot because I'm very fashion-forward. hah). No, I'm not replacing my old red ones that broke tragically in a walking incident... but I am getting a different pair of red ones and also some blue ones. HOORAY (again)! I can't wait to get them!

Anyway, I'm going to go eat my breakfast rice and enjoy my newly arranged furniture.
love, Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment