Monday, December 10, 2012

simple observations.

i have to start out with a rendition of a song:


oh, the weather outside is frightful,
and all i ever wanna do is cuddle.
And cuz Sean's at work all day,
I will wait, i will wait, i will wait.

okay. back to business:

  • i'm okay going 20 miles under the speed limit today because of my poor tires and it's slippery all around.
  • i love almond hot chocolate. almond anything, really.
  • You HAVE to let the dryer finish when you don't have a laundry thing at your house and have to transport it because if you don't and put it in the bottom of the hamper, it WILL wrinkle and you will have a bad time.
  • my house is a mess and for the first time in months, kitty is being super sweet and cuddly. She's even letting me pet her without attacking my hands. jerk.
  • Today is the perfect day to start re-watching Lord of the Rings in preparation for Friday. Also because of the weather. Good thing the 1st part of Fellowship is still in the bluray player from that time Sean and I fell asleep to it on saturday.
  • i want to be an artist. 
  • 2 finals down, 2 to go. and then BREAK. awww yeah.
  • the creepy heaters in our apartment are actually awesome. 
  • I need to go buy some of Sean's stocking gifts today. or tomorrow. probably tomorrow.
okay, that's all for today. now i'm going to take a nap and clean my house. 

love, ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment