Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Christmas Eve, Not Christmas Steve! volume 2

Merry Christmas Eve, all!

This is the first Christmas that Sean and I have ever spent and I think it's going to be number 1. I can't wait to see his face when he opens all his fun gifts and for him to see mine when visa versa and whatnot.

I'm so grateful he's here to enjoy this holiday with. So far, he's made me a christmas (eve) ham which was super delicious, and we drank sparkling blueberry grape juice, also delicious, and we've given each other pajamas and 1 gift each. I got him an awesome rifle lighter and he gave me a super cool microfiber hairbrush that dries your hair when you brush it! Awesome.

Anyway, I'm sure you don't want to be reading some blog on Christmas Eve. Go enjoy your family and stuff! okay,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment