Saturday, December 8, 2012

getting the spirit on.

and do some serious studying.
next week is Finals week. I have 2 monday morning at 7 and 9 and 2 on wednesday at 11 and 1 and then WINTER BREAK! 3 weeks of getting things done that have been put off by school and work.

As of late, Sean and I have been getting our Christmas spirit on by attending (his) work parties and wrapping presents up and getting each other stuff. I can't wait to see his face with what I got him! I still have a reasonable amount in the budget to get him some more things, but i have a few days.

I'm GETTING A SMARTPHONE. guys, i'm moving up in the world. I keep feeling more and more grown up. I'm married and I'm 1 semester from getting my associates degree and i'm becoming more technologically savvy. it's great.

okay, i'm gonna go do the dishes and eat and study.
love, ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment