Monday, February 13, 2012

One Big Step...

Happy 100th post everyone! and and happy day-before Valentine's Day!

i love double meanings. but this particular title only has one.
 (no, i'm not changing my major to astronomy...)
it means i have really spectacular news: I've got a boyfriend. If you haven't seen already on the facebook..
he's really great.

i kinda wish i had a picture of us to put up here.. but i don't. So that's just going to have to be too bad.

I know people love juicy secrets and details, but i'm not sure i want to post those here. so you're just going to have to contact me otherwise.

i just wanted to tell ya'll about my really great valentine and how he is so great and funny and cute and nice and sweet he is.

oh, and i'm sorry i've been a poop about the picture a day deal. turns out i'm lazy and having too much fun (at the same time..?) to take pictures. eh. you understand.

and now i'm going to go to work.

Love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment