Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Guess who's got two thumbs and the best boyfriend ever?

oh, that just happens to be me.
but seriously, he's the best.
it's kind of weird, this is the first night in 2 weeks that i haven't seen him.. but it's okay. He's having fun with his brother and it's cool. except that he's at a country concert. i won't stop teasing him about it.
but he's incredibly adorable.
he makes me smile all the time and tells me how great i am.
sometimes it makes me want to write really cliche poetry. actually a lot. and it doesn't help that we're talking about poetry in my early brit lit class.
he's adorable.
he doesn't get freaked out when i tell him weird things like how jenny yelled "you had sex?!" at me in my apartment and i almost punched her face in because it wasn't true. she's so assume-y.
basically, he just makes me a million happy and i just like him a million bunches.
on valentime's, it was the best best. he got me 3 (count 'em, 3) Beatles mugs. 3! and a Batman magnet!! a.dor.a.ble. here's a picture of them:
not an amazing picture, i know. i'm not a photographer. i have a camera and that's about it.
do you wanna know what i got him? because it's cussin' adorable.
adorable, right? right. i named him Sean the Jedi. a.dor.a.ble. all the way. he's just the best boyfriend ever ever ever. and right now, i'm making him a mix cd. #1.
okay.
i think that's all for right now.
also, i love love Parenthood and i cannot wait until next week.
~ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment