Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 1.

apparently, this picture thing is from twitter. so here's my hashtag-view today or whatever. (truth be told, i do tweet. but it's great. the picture isn't magnificent, but does it look like i care?

look! it's my blinds and some houses across the street. and cars. and a tree.
and yeah.

some news from today:
welcome to my anonymous followers! you don't know how happy you make me, honestly.
maybe i should've posted a picture of my sweet new nail-duds. their cream and black lacey pattern. like how i want my future wedding in the future. I did them with my bffs Jamie and Jayme! we're so cool. also we went to walmart and i've got lunches! now i won't be so hungry at work all the time! hah.
oh, and there may be some exciting news coming sometime this week. keep an eye out.

now to watch Doctor who and go to bed. i've just got to finish up an episode i had already started. well.. i'm re-watching then end. but that's fine.
love
~ellen~

No comments:

Post a Comment