Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Turns out I still love eating peanut butter from a spoon.

true that. i love peanut butter. and now that i decided to take the jar into my room, it's even better. and i bought plastic spoons so i can just throw them away after. perfect.

now all i need is a stay-cold gallon of milk. Someone invent forever-perfect-temperature milk and i will be forever-perfect-happy. or whatever. i guess walmart-brand water flavorer will have to do. and i have 3 flavors of them. so it'll work. yeah.

In other good news, i really love living in Orem. Not that i don't love bountiful, but it seems like there's so much more to see and do and so many more people with such diverse backgrounds around here and i feel like i just fit in better by being me instead of pretending. I have great friends and a great job and cool classes and it's just great.

also, i super love 30 Rock. just amazing. and fruit by the foot and easy mac and sandwiches from work and  heating-y things. oh. and i'm SUPER EXCITED for Arrested Development to come back. so much.

I think i just wanted to post tonight so i did. I really want cheetos. they're on my grocery list next to milk and laundry detergent.

i'm just going to post this picture because i love it.

Erchap showed me this a while ago. i thought i'd share because it's so hott... if you want to see some more, go here. all the things on there are so so so great. so classy and great.

aside from that, i think that's all. but valentine's is coming. we'll have to see how that goes. hah...
~ellen~

also, how do you like the new layout?? I felt it could just use an update. Lemme know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. YES! I'm so happy you have a blog. Blogging is my favorite pastime

    ReplyDelete