Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Little Artist Did This 2

A while ago and by that i mean earlier this week, i drew a picture of Doctor Who. Nerd, right. next.
Here's what it looks like:
Sometimes i do art. this is actually before i finished it. but my camera died and i need to go buy batteries. so maybe later i'll post an updated pic but it kinda looks the exact same. hah
good news: night classes are good.
i think i'm going to just have to sit back and let a lot of things slide in my ethics and values class though.. i kinda think of myself as a free-thinker who just thinks above everyone. not saying i'm so much better than them, but i can just accept everyone's opinions and i understand that no one is going to have identical views. I think if i start expressing my feelings that people will roll their eyes and say "Pick a side, Hippie!" but i like to find a common ground or happy medium or alternative choices. you know.. eh.

okay. enough of that. I'm going to go read some abstracts and save them for my bio class.
S'later.
and i might go make me some tuna.
~Ellen~

No comments:

Post a Comment