Friday, January 20, 2012

musikz and other recent likes.

This is a really great song by a really great band that i kinda know some of the people in kind of. They're super hip and their music is really good.

http://childrenofthenorth.bandcamp.com/track/im-a-pilgrim-im-a-stranger

go to that link. just do it.
Also listen to the song Dirt. both very good.

Also, whilst i'm here: check out my friend Emily. She's this Super amazing photographer that i want to photograph my future wedding in the future.

her blog is this:

http://undecidedlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

check it out. do it.

Uhm.. and i'm not 100% sure why i'm thinking this.. it could be due to the fact that i'm really tired and don't know it or the fact that i bonked my head pretty hard on my car door frame earlier today or that i'm just prompted by something beyond my immediate comprehension.. or maybe i've just been really homesick lately..

anyway. I love my family. And i want them to know that. And i'm grateful for them every single day and think about them often. I know i don't ask about your lives enough when i'm home because i'm so excited to tell you about my adventures.. but it might just be because i like to think everything is the same as it always has been back there and that nothing ever changes. Thanks for all that you do for me and everything always. I love you!!
and i can't wait to be back on the 27th. at least for a visit.
{wow.. that turned around fast...}
anyway, Here's to a fabulous [rest of the] new year and all that. It's had an extremely rocky start.. but i guess in like a lion, out like a lamb. hopefully.


Love, Ellen.


1 comment: