Saturday, June 4, 2011

BestLife

is how i am. what? my mind is still not working at full capacity. I think it's part euphoria, part sleep deprivation.
I'll tell you why.

Graduation. That happened. ANd it was fab. I got my diploma and I didn't fall asleep and I got a lot of money from my family who loves me and I thank you so much for it! It will for sure help me in college. Which is coming up. wholey canoli. what? yeah. The only bummer about graduation is not being able to see all those i associate with all the time every day anymore. but that's okay. Another door about to open! And my geometrical rediculous cap kept falling off. ugh. but still yay.

I've been staying out super late lately. Because my parents are awesome. And because Matt Smith is amazing and awesome and kept inviting me to fun and it rocked. Also there was an all night party after graduation. And it rocked! I played games, won some prizes, and got the best hugs ever :). This is where euphoria meets sleep deprivation. I think I hear a summer romance? (is that a thing you can hear? probably). Anyway. I had a blast and stayed up all night (went to bed at 5:30 am. woo.) and it was just amazing. All the way.

I haven't been feeling up-to-par in the health department lately, but my mom says it's because of the euphoria. I haven't been eating well and nothing sounds good and I'm just pooped out all the time. BUt she says she didn't eat for like 3 weeks after she met my dad and felt the same way. So we're going with that. The illness of euphoria. hah. I love it.

oh. and seminary graduation happened. I spoke, people congratulated me. it was cool. not much to report but i did it. hooorah.

Here's some shout-outs.
-First, to my incredible family who have helped me to get here and always loving me, no matter what.
-To my Granny for attending both my graduations and supporting me all these years.
-To my Grandpa for making a huge donation in my favor for college. Thanks, G-pa!
-To Lexi for showing me how you never know what will happen until you try and for supporting me and being an incredible friend.
-To Matt Smith for making my last days of high school magical and for just being amazing.
-To Erin, Maggie, Mandy, Ashley, Karlie, Hannah, Teresa, and Rachel. May we always be besties and bridesmaids ;).

Love, Ellen

1 comment: