Friday, June 10, 2011

And the Best Summer Award goes to...

right now. This is going to be the best summer ever. And I'll tell you why in bulleted list form because, let's be honest here, who doesn't love that?



  • Let's start off with my top one. Summer Romance! yeah yeah. And we're going to leave it at that (name-wise) because no one wants to define the relationship. and who should? no one. Anyway.. I'm assuming you wanna know (or already do for most of my readers...) who. I'll tell you who. in code. just kidding. Matt Smith. He's amazing. We hang out and do cool stuff like go on bike rides, listen to music, go to barbeques, sit in the park, watch movies, adventure at walmart, have tons of fun, finger paint. yeah. And it's all fun and we're just cool and stuff. It just rocks.


  • Number 2. Senior Trip, Senior Trip! Woooo! I love vacations. if you didn't know. and we're going to *drum roll... Oregon! yeah yeah! On the coast, baby! We're staying in a top-notch town house right on the beach. And we're driving there, so we're taking tons and tons of stuff. It's gonna be cool getting it up there, but i can already feel the un-fun of packing it all back up to come home. that's okay! It'll still be awesome and relaxing and fun and awesome. and i'll take tons of pics and my gnome will be there and i'm taking my uke. i've always wanted to chill on the beach with a ukulele and just not care about the world. plus i'll probably be texting my friends frequently about awesome stuff. so it's just gonna rock.


  • Job! Well.. maybe... i had an interview yesterday and i think it went well. I'll get the call whether they want me or not in a week or so. eeeeeeeeeekk i hope i get it. I need the money and I need the experience and it would just be great. I mean, it might take a little away from the romance bit, but it's okay because he has a job too and we'll just work around it. blah blah excitement.


  • It is my last summer at home. egads. I'm not sure whether to be stoked or nervous or what, but i know that it'll all be awesome. and work out for the best. I mean, why wouldn't it? anyway. awesome.


  • ummm... I'm running out of ideas here. i just like bulleted lists.. ummmmm... hmm.. Lexi and Teresa and me hung out today... we're cool and stuff. Oh, yeah. Have fun, all my friends on vacations currently! woooooooo summer rocks.

All of this adds up to the most incredible summer ever. And guess what. It's only the first week! well... end of the first week... BUt Still! still. Let's just rock this whole summer thing into the ground, yeah? yeah.


here's some pics to top it off.


hey hey, we graduated and stuff!


Matt and I did this. It's a giraffe snake made of finger paints.


No comments:

Post a Comment