Monday, June 27, 2011

You are the Dancing Queen

rather, i am the dancing queen. I stinkin' love dancing. like if there's a song being played in a grocery store, i'll dance. or in the car, i'll start playing the drums on my steering wheel and jamming out at the best parts. I dance in my room while i'm getting ready in the morning (or sometimes early afternoon depending on the day...) or for bed at night. I love going to dance functions (like school dances or street dances) and just going all out.

except one time, at a street dance, this guy with a bloody face ran into me and i had to go home to put my shirt in a sanitary was cuz it had blood on it. gross gross grosssssss. plus it was overpriced...

anyway. another reason, i like Queen. maybe even love. Not like Beatles Love but close. less, but close. They're just so original and deep and their lyrics are poetry as well as their musicality. phwoar. Basically, i'm adding this chunk because i watched part of a Queen documentary recently and i didn't even realize it, but i know a lot of their songs. hmm. but still. or whatever.

In essence, what i'm trying to say is, basically...
I WANT TO HAVE A DANCE PARTY.
and... my birthday is one week from today (technically today because it's just past midnight.)
I mean, i'm never excited for my birthday, i'm just excited to be one year older and get to be a legal Adult or whatever. and vote and stuff. and hopefully get a job. hopefully. I had that interview... no luck. daggit. side-tracked... back. Anyway. If someone wants to throw me a suprise dance/birthday party, i would not oppose. I would come and dance my heart out.
But, i'm not holding anyone to it and i don't expect it.

Oh, and i'm freaking out about college and how i can't register yet even though i'm past the scholarship deadline and she won't answer her phone and i'm just super stressed out and aaaahhhhhhhhh! What if I can't go to college because I don't have a scholarshipppppp??!?!?!
I HAVE TO GO. I've gotta. you know, mild freak-outs.. they happen.

blah blah blah and stuff. So, summer, right? it happens. And sometimes, i wish it would be forever. or that i could be more prepared and less stressed and about to cry or whatever. you know. anyway, summer is cool. i sleep and do stuff. sometimes i get a pizza and sometimes i sit around a lot of the day. but whatever, it's still summer and i'll be wanting it back when i have mounds of homework and a job and school and debt. you know. debt. maybe i can get a student loan? except everyone says "ughhhh" when student loan comes up in a conversation. but if it'll help, i'll definitely go for it. please bless everything works out. pleeeassseeee.

Anyway, i'm also confused at the whole romance bit. but whatever. i'm not going to like yammer on about that forever. cuz i could. but i won't. if you wanna hear about it, text me. and then we can do stuff and i'll drive. cuz i like driving. we can get a soda or something.
and sit in "no specific" parking lot until 11:30.

good night and stuff.
love, ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment