Monday, May 16, 2011

Break on Through.

yeah. still in that 60's kick... hah. well, that's okay because there's so much to love.

I can't believe it's almost OVER!! I'm getting more and more excited every day. Seriously. All the nervousness and anxiety is gone. All the AP and CE tests are over, all i've gotta do is make it through class without killing myself from boredom and i'm home-free. WOO!! Let's see.. i've still got seminary graduation, baccalaureate, senior banquet, senior panoramic pic, senior ditch day, GRADUATION, and All night Party! Yip!

We're going up to snowbird soon because my ma's boss is letting us borrow her condo. It's gonna just be an awesome time relaxing, cooking, playing games, looking at scenery, staying warm (snuggies!woo!), and bonding. I can't wait! And plus missing class is always the bomb.

I've been taking a lot of naps lately... like i slept for at least 4 hours today after school.. well... it was more like 2 (let's see... from about 3 to 4:40.. yeah. 2 sounds right.) And I only did some homework. like writing a letter about an addiction simulation i went through. I will NEVER get into drugs or alcohol. Way too much work hiding it and i definitely don't want to spend money on crap like that.

I also wrote a bucket list. or part of one... I'm going to finish it and post it up here cuz who doesn't love a bucket list? 'Cept I wanna call it something like "List o' Mania" (lol, liztomania by pheonix...) or "Ellen's List of Achievable Possibilities" or something. something good. Any suggestions, feel free to tell me. like a comment or something. ya know.

I'm doing a portrait for my drawing class and after thinkin bout it and deciding I should do something meaningful for my mom or family or something... so i'm doing a picture of my Grandma Jones when she was 16. Why didn't she pass on her incredible beauty to me? I mean, 16 YEARS OLD. i'll post a pic or something sometime. cuz she's just so great.

OH. How could I forget?! I went to Lagoon with my mates: Hannah (for her clogging competition), Erin, Maggie, Mandy, Karlie, Rachel, and Ashley. We had a BALL! I can't believe I actually went on rides. I'm such a wuss and I went on rides!! WOO! I went on Bombora (twice. seriously, it rocks my pansy-world.), the White Roller Coast (why. why do i do this to myself? worst.), The Bat (meh. I got sick. but that's norm for me), Flying Aces (last time, i threw up. This time, minimal nausea. but still some...), Space Scrambler (twice. fave.), Sky Ride (hate. heights.), Tidal Wave, Odysea, Tilt-a-whirl, Musik Express, Bumper Cars (twice.) and ate yummy food and watched everyone's purses a bunch. We saw about 0 hot guys and 47 adorable babies. I guess we're just maturing, ya know. Anyway, had loads of fun. a loads.

Anyway. I'm going to bed.
oh. and go to anti-joke.com and laugh your face, pants, off and your guts out. you won't regret.
-Ellen fellon.

No comments:

Post a Comment