Sunday, January 9, 2011

Down to business

actually... not really. but i couldn't think up a clever title for this.
and since i have no followers...

anyway.

I accidentally totally fell in love with this song...
and i don't know how to embed or whatever... so it's a link.
I sorta learned it on the uke but not memorized yet.
And it's one of the only songs that I think I can actually sing. So that's a plus.
Oh. And i have some new bffs.
Tyrannasaurus Lex(Lexi), Teresius(Teresa), Erchap(Erin), and me(me).
Yeah we're so cool and fun and cool and we like to hang out and make soda and sing ukulele stuff and play truth or dare with Beck-kid(Andrew) and BabyFetus(Maddy).
And my hair is fauxhawking oh, so nicely!
I love. my hair. being a fauxhawk.
But i do think i wanna grow it out until I get married. and at that time it might be like a foot long... then I could donate it and whatever. i like hair.
HAHAHA. some funny vids. that abby and i have been laughing over all weekend. Oh, Julian Smith... haa...
hah. enjoy
ellemeno

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S MEEEE!! I love the new blog! Yay for freshness!!!

    ReplyDelete