Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Merry Welcome to my new blog!

I sure hope you find it to your liking.

Not a lot has happened lately...
Excepting New year.
and i joined a few people on a blogging escapade!
It's only been 5 days, but i've been on top of everything.
Shazah!
that's probably my new years resolution... to stay on top of things and not get buried.
And to stay cool even though eventually this year i'll become a loserly freshman again. but i'll remain cool. and calm. and collected. and the like.
and to stay warm. darn freezin right now.
but luckily my YW leader Wendi gave me a warmy thing with corn in it! the smell is delightful and the warm is similar.

I've been practicing my uke. i've got some songs down!!
these are songs that I can play without any music:
Take on me - A-ha
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
5 years time - Noah and the Whale
and i'm working on up!
oh, crockett. what endless entertainment you provide!

i think i'm off to journal/read/sleep now.
Night fellows!
ellaphella

No comments:

Post a Comment