Wednesday, December 18, 2013

ONE WEEK?!

Holy crap. Since when was Christmas in one week? I feel sorely unprepared even though I have like 80% of all the gifts I'm needing. And that 20% are things that I'm probably going to pick up tonight while we're out finishing our Christmas card rounds.

Everything just feels so... weird. I'm excited for Christmas and can't wait for it to come, but it doesn't feel like it's only days away, but months. I guess I've just been so busy not being busy that I've missed it. We've been to numerous Christmas parties (2 ward parties, 2 work parties) and still have a few to go. Tis the season, alright. Just weird.

Aside from all that, the Donners are doing well. Like I said, we're attending parties and have only seen The Hobbit: The Desolation OF Smaug twice. It's just been a good time. Anyway... I think I'm just feeling brief this month.

I'm off to pinterest to perouse the pages and pages of pretty pins. Either that, or to do another crossword puzzle because I'm an 80 year old woman... (not really).

love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment