Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's Christmas Eve, Not Christmas Steve! volume 3

Hi all! Merry Christmas 2013!

I'm so excited for Christmas even though it doesn't really feel like it's tomorrow! Wild.

Yesterday, Sean and I had an excellent night. He was napping and I woke him up so he would be able to sleep at night and, as he was still waking up, there was a terrified sounding knock on the door. Sean got up and went to the door and no one was there, just an incredible gift basket from Kneaders (a bakery/cafe that's really popular around our area). It had some peppermint bark, a chocolate rice krispie treat, caramels, and bread and syrup to make their special french toast along with the recipe. We went through that and then noticed a $65 to Target! WHAT?! We were elated.

There wasn't any note to say who it was from, but I'm sure they know we appreciate it greatly and it's definitely one of the best Christmas surprises we've ever received.

We went out soon after getting this cool gift to buy our snake a Christmas rat and we decided to grab a fun A-Wing (Star Wars) Lego kit just because. When we got back, we noticed our grill was moved. Sean looked under the lid and what to our wandering eyes should appear but another Lego kit! It was the Beorn at Dol Guldur kit that I'd been looking at for a while. Turns out, our neighbors dropped it off for us. SO nice! So we turned on The Frisco Kid and put together our sweet Legos.

I'm so grateful for such cool neighbors and friends that take such good care of us. I can't wait to give Sean and my family our gifts. Giving get to be more fun than recieving the older you get.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a magical Christmas full of all the best stuff. You know.

 Merry Christmas! love, the Donners

No comments:

Post a Comment