Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Autumn Times

I've been a horrible blogger... neglectful, lazy... bums. I've really been wanting to take a picture of our apartment because it's actually super cute but I feel weird about it every time I'm outside because idk. We have a lovely maple tree in our front yard (however, come spring, I'll be wanting to smash it with all the axes because of its dropping of incredible annoying whatevers) that is currently dropping cute leaves all over, which I have been collecting for my Thanksgiving decor project.

I would run outside right now and do it but... it's raining and cold and I'd rather just stay here on my couch and type.

Last night, our church had a trunk or treat night and Sean and I dressed up as the Donner Party. Hilarious, right? Well, we ended up winning the costume competition and ended up running out of candy fairly early. I'd say it was a good night.

The only thing I'm not having a great time with is that Halloween hasn't even happened yet! I was so hoping tomorrow was Friday because my mom, sister, and I are taking a little girls' weekend away and I am way excited. I think I'll even be okay not sleeping next to Sean that night because I'll just be happy it's not Halloween and we're just relaxing and being hilarious because it's always a party with those two.

Oh, Sean's home and guess who took a picture of outside! Best husband.
See? Isn't it super cute and quaint? It is.

Time for dinner.
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment