Monday, October 7, 2013

Hi Hi Hi

Remember how I've been sick a bunch lately? It eased up just in time for our anniversary get-away. It was such a nice weekend of shopping and relaxing and just hanging out. I bought my first pair of yoga pants (ohhhh, yeah.) and some new bathroom digs (i.e. bath towels, a rug, and a new shower curtain), a hat, Sean got a bowtie, a potato masher, and some yummy tea. It was just a really good weekend all around. 

However, the night we got home, I threw up again. Ahh, my life. So what I'm doing is I'm going off my birth control pill. I think my hormones have just changed and all of the side effects are showing. I'm hoping this takes care of the problem though... If it doesn't, I'm going to go to the doctor and get it all figured out. 

Sean's in the kitchen (with Dinah... jk) making chicken noodle soup and it's so yummy smelling/looking. He's such a good cook and I love when he makes me dinner. 

So anyway, I'm gonna go eat. 
love, Ellen

1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU PREGNANT? Did you miss a pill?? Haha, kidding. Hope you feel better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete