Friday, November 8, 2013

Today is a good day.


  • Besides my retarded cat attacking my arm, causing me to bleed all over, today has been a great day. Considering my previous state of 'trying to get over birth control' and then 'cussing bad pms', I'm elated that today, I feel a lot better. I had a great day at work, I got a nice tip for a guy who realized he was becoming a regular, a guy complimented my dance moves (which I thought he couldn't see...), I got a little nap in, and I finally got around to cleaning the house. YAY!


  • Now that I'm over it all, I'm ready to punch the world in the face. I want to get all the chores done and read books and all kind of things. And I probably will. 


  • Last weekend, my mom and sister and I took a girls' weekend and it was well needed and deserved. We just hung out in a hotel and did our nails and a [terrifying paper] face mask and had food. There was a lot of giggling and boy talk. My sister is growing up TOO FAST. At the same time, I'm only 20 and I have a husband and a degree... so... I'm really one to talk. 


  • This autumn has lasted forever and I'm loving it. All the pretty leaves and smells and sunshine. Even though it's cold, I don't even care as long as there is sunshine and no snow. And Thanksgiving is on its way! Yum. I love me some thanksgiving. 
  • I like bullet points.
  • That's all.
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment