Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sleepy

Working in the early morning hours has taken a toll on my sleep schedule. Mostly, I haven't been writing for the past bunch of days because I've been working and napping. The plus side is that I get plenty of donuts.

It has been really overcast here lately and I love it. Rain and the chill are so comfortable. I love to be home and having it be autumn-y outside. The only sad part is that it means winter is on its way. Winter is the worst but the autumn is great. It's going to be weird not going to school this winter, I don't know how I feel about it. I'll probably read some books and do some art and stuff. Who really knows.

Sean and I went to Comic Con on Saturday and it was a mad house! It was fun though, we got to see a bunch of interesting costumes, William Shatner on a golf cart, Soup Nazi, Bofur the Dwarf (as a human) and a creepy princess Leia wearing the scant outfit who recently gave birth (saggy boobs) and had her high school-age son follow her around (it was weird). Next time the Con comes around, Sean and I are definitely taking the Friday off and bringing enough money for stuff. Lesson Learned. However, it was still fun and we did things like

Twerking in front of Gollum

Posing with #10 (cardboard cut out)

And gawking at this Azog.

Anyway, it was great and we're definitely going again. 
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment