Friday, September 20, 2013

Sixties and Down

You know what's a great time of year? When outside has a chill and inside has autumn-y smells. Yum. At work, people have been requesting pumpkin and apple spice cakes left and right. So great!

It's been a little weird because I've been getting pretty cold and Sean's still wearing shorts and tee's. I'm wearing a sweater and long pants and socks and I'm still considering putting on a warm blanket and watching a movie.

I got Sean a really great Anniversary gift! (I accidentally typed Mother's Day before realizing I'm crazy and correcting myself.) I can't wait to give it to him, he's going to love it, but for his own safety, I'm going to keep the identity of it a secret until 2 weeks from tomorrow. Hooray!

Anyway, it had been a while since I posted so I thought I'd just say a little something.
love, Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment