Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Saturdays

YAY! A few days ago, my work friends and I figured out a better schedule for us and now I have Saturdays free! Hooray! Now I have a night that I can go to a movie or stay up a little later with Sean and then enjoy a morning together besides Sundays (which are okay, but will soon end in January) and have some Mickey-D's breakfast. Mmm... breakfast burrito's.

Speaking of Saturdays, only 2 more until Sean and I have been married a whole year! Some people say the first year of marriage is the one where you learn the most about your partner by fighting and stuff. Not to say that Sean and I never fight, but we've definitely learned more about each other sans bickering (mostly). I think it's just that we feel so comfortable with each other that it doesn't matter that I don't squeeze the toothpaste a certain way or that Sean never picks what we have for dinner, we just know each other's love languages and have learned how to work our problems out without much strife. It's really nice.

In any way, I love him and I'm just really glad he's in my life to take care of me and entertain me.



love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment