Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Presenting... The Challenge!

Hi, guys! Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything, but I've been working on this super awesome August Blog-A-Day challenge. It's pretty simple and there aren't going to be any real rules so have at it! I made it in a .jpeg so it can be sent through the interweb and anyone can easily get to it.

To make it bigger and more readable, just click directly on the picture.

If you want to post it to your blog, go for it. No rules! I just hope I can get a few more to join in on it with me. I'll be doing my very best to do it everyday but I might be getting a new job here soon so... here's to a challenge!

love, Ellen

3 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog looking for some inspiration...hi! Seems like we have a few common interests. :) I'd love to join in on your August challenge!

    http://loveisacontactsport.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! Can't wait to read your posts!

      Delete
    2. Oh! Here's where I'll actually be writing. :)

      http://elliehuey.tumblr.com/

      Delete