Friday, July 19, 2013

Whole New Path.

So, as you probably know, I've been looking for a new job lately. I've had a couple interviews and a job offer but it all felt... wrong, you know? So instead, I've rerouted my life and I'm going to go back to school. Remember how I love editing and proofreading? Well I'm going to be an interior designer. PHYCH!
See what I did there? Haha. Both facts are true. I want to be an interior designer so I'm looking at schools and grants and I'm excited for the change. I watch a lot of HGTV and I imagine how I'll fix my own house and houses I see on House Hunters. Remember my post a little while ago about the Property Brothers? Well, I got an email a little while ago with some videos of their new show Brother vs. Brother. It seems pretty cool and I'll most likely be watching it when it starts. It seems kind of like (my favorite) Celebrity Apprentice, which is awesome.
Okay, I think. That's all. I already cleaned the house, how to apply for grants and things!
love, Ellen

2 comments:

  1. http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/SubmitResume.action?clientId=4028f88c29ef64190129f13f707604e7&id=8ad64ec63febdfad013fed987dff39d9&specialization=

    ReplyDelete
  2. the U Has a "design" major that covers all type of design . I suggest you look into it since it might be easier to find a job with this degree than as an interior designer

    ReplyDelete