Monday, June 3, 2013

May... wait...

It's kind of weird coming back and blogging with out a prompt... but I like it. I'm glad I took that challenge, I read a bunch of new awesome blogs and got some really cool comments that I really appreciate. I don't know how to reply to them... so if you know how, it would be cool if you could tell me.

I don't know if you know this about me, but I love lists. I saw this today and laughed:

I found a pretty cool to-do list app for my phone and I am glued to it all the time. I have a list of things I've got to do, my grocery list, and all the things that I need to pack for our vacation. I used to have my list of homework on there, but then I graduated and now it's gone. When I check off the tasks, it says "Completed!" and I get excited.

Speaking of my vacation checklist, only 3 days till we drive our tails off and then we'll be in MN! Currently, I'm going over my lists a million times trying to make sure we have everything and I'm not going to forget anything. I just hope I can fit everything in our duffle bag. Eek! If not, we have like 2 other duffles and a bunch of backpacks and a carry-on. We'll be fine.

Okay, I've got to get to work on our fun driving playlist.
Love, Ellen

1 comment:

  1. I'm a great list lover too. I have lists for everything and cross things off as and when I do or get them. I get a sense of satisfaction!
    Enjoy your vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete