Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Property Brothers

If you know anything about me (or have looked to the right of any post on here and read the "about me" snippet), you should know that I watch HGTV all too often. I love House Hunters and Love It or List It, but my absolute most favorite show on the whole channel is Property Brothers. Sean could tell you that I say the sentence "I wish I had Property Brothers" all too often. 

For those of you unfortunate enough to not have HGTV or uncool enough to not watch it (I forgive you, but you really should), the PB's are Drew - the Real Estate expert, and Jonathan - the Contractor. They take people out of their apartments and into a fixer-upper which they then fix and make look INCREDIBLE. Seriously, I wish I had PB's. 

Of course, the people they're working with never believe they can pull it off at first because it's too crazy but they do! And, even if they run into problems or added costs of other types, they do it at your budget! It's so cool. 

Sean and I have been looking into moving a lot lately. We've been looking at houses and apartments and considering all the options. Of course, it would be a lot harder for us to get into a house than an apartment, but if I get a full time job somewhere, it would be a whole lot easier. 

For now, though, we're thinking about painting a few of the walls in our apartment to brighten it up and personalize it just a little. We haven't passed it by the landlady yet... but she's pretty great and seems to like us a lot, so it's possible. I can't wait to get started! (If we can, of course.)

I'm going to end this here and get back to watching PB's. (Seriously, I recommend watching it.)
love, Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment