Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Minnesota? Nice.

Hi, everyone! Guess where I am. Minnesota! Sean is in the shower and I thought I'd just post a little bit about what's going on. So far this trip all we've really done is gone through old pictures, played video games at Sean's friend Bloom's house, had dinner with our friends Marcus & Whitney, and gone to a graduation party. Woo fun!

But now the real fun stuff starts. Today, we're going up to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul, for those of you who are wondering) and shopping the Mall of America! And we're probably going to see the aquarium in the mall and maybe I'll get a new outfit. Woohoo! Sometime after we go to the mall, we'll drop our stuff off at my brother-in-law, Damien's house where we're going to sleep tonight. Tomorrow, we're going to bum around the cities and then go to a Twin's game! awwwww yeah. I can't wait for the delicious stadium food and game! Apparently, we have really great views of the city skyline from our seats. We're going to the game with Marcus, Whitney, and 5th wheel Bloom. I'll take some pictures or something for you.

Our last leg of the trip will be a family reunion on Sean's mom's side where we're going to be camping (with beds and showers... but it'll be in the wilderness!) and then we're on our way home.

Let me know if you know of anything fun to do in the cities tomorrow so we don't just end up sitting on the couch all day. It probably won't happen, but it might.

love, Ellen

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like fun, hooray for a new outfit. i hope you have an awesome time!!!!

    ReplyDelete