Thursday, August 30, 2012

sophomore and stuff (36 days)

guys. that's less than 40 days. I'm seriously the most excited. The other day, i came home to find that Sean had written me a note that simply said "I love you, Ellen! Love, Sean" i seriously couldn't ask for a better guy.

Since school started, i've had a lot of people ask me if it was weird that i am only 19 and getting married. Also i've had a number of fellas approach me and flirt so i wave my ring finger around hoping for them to leave me alone... Anyway. Yes, it's kind of weird. but also, i don't care. I'm known to be weird and it's gonna be fine. I cannot wait to just marry this guy.

Also, as i mentioned before, school has started again. Holy. Moses. I have a busy schedule. Not only am i taking 12 credits, working 20-25 hours a week, and planning a trip to MN for Sean's best friend's wedding, but i'm getting married. And i'm going to be fine. as difficult as it is to plan everything and schedule everything and get everything done, i'm going to be fine. i'm going to work through it, stay focused, and, with Sean around, i'll be able to handle everything and have fun. Everything is great.\

My most favorite thing ever is just sitting watching TV with Sean at night. We sit, cuddle, talk.. sometimes i'm on my computer and he's farming (*eye roll* but that's only because i give him a hard time about it.) and the tv is on and it's just relaxing. the only downside is that sometimes i'm forced to do my homework. and sometimes i've already done it and i probably should still look over it. it's fine...

Buying books is going to SUCK. seriously. there goes my entire paycheck. adios, money. and i don't even care about one of them. health, specifically. boo.

speaking of homework and books and such, i should probably look over my homework for tomorrow.
so i'm going to do that.
awesome.

also, member my friend emily? She did our engagements.
here's one for the road.


love, Ellen

1 comment:

  1. SHUT UP. Y'alls are too cute and your hair is amazing.

    ReplyDelete