Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Remember my Resolution?

you may remember my beginning of the year resolution to exercise more. It's a normal goal for everyone to want to lose some pounds or something, but i just want to be able to go up 3 flights of stairs  without needing to catch my breath.

Anyway, I was just scrolling through pinterest and I saw this:
Once upon a time about 2 months ago, i was constantly watching 'Say Yes to the Dress' because, duh, i was just engaged and I was excited to find my dream dress.

Back to topic. Whoever came up with the drinking game into exercise bits, is a genius. plus i can enjoy my show whilst exercising! multitasking! anyway, the website this is on (http://fuckyeahmovieworkouts.tumblr.com/page/3) has tons and tons of workouts along with tv shows and movies and things. There's everything from 'The Office' to 'Hercules' to 'Angel' to 'Friday the 13th'. I can't promise i'll know what all of the workouts are, but they all sound reasonable. and I can pause the show and do them or alter them a bit or come up with my own.

I can't wait to start doing these. and I probably should so i can be fit for all the fun that will happen from October 4th through the 14th (i.e. wedding. doy.) I'll probably start doing these when i have internet and cable at my own apartment so i can do it while i have some time in the morning before school/work. We're getting it on Wednesday so it'll be probably then. I'll keep you updated on how well i'm doing and all.

On a different note, we got our invites printed!!! they are seriously the coolest things ever. ever. I can't wait to see everyones fridges being overrun by the cute couple (i.e. us.). I'm so excited!

oh, my gosh. i was scrolling throught the workouts (still) and if found... DOCTOR WHO. best. i can't wait.

okay. have a super day or something! woo!
~Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment