Monday, July 2, 2012

Abe Lincoln: Best Action Hero!

Seriously, though. Sean and I went and saw Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer and oh. my. word. BEST. It had action and drama and vampires and a burning train bridge vampire slaying ax-riffle-bayonet handling historical figure that was just awesome. It was seriously the best movie i've seen this year in the theater. Anyway, everyone should see it. It's rated R, but just you wait til it comes on DVD and watch. it's so so good.

Another thing, HAPPY 'MERICA WEEK!!! Tonight, we're watching Independence Day, tomorrow night, we're driving down to Bountiful at night for my birthday dinner, then JULY 4TH! fireworks and food and fun and all that stuff. then then then! My Birthday! fun and turning 19 and presents and a Foster the People concert. All fun. I even painted my nails red and white stripes and then my thumbs are blue with 50 stars (right?! i'm awesome.) and sparkly.

Yesterday, Sean made Pain de Campagne (country bread) and I made Norwegian Almond Cake and both are so so yummy. We're such cute little bakers. awesome. Then this morning i had a tuna sandwich and easy mac. healthy...

Anyway, short update today cuz i'm not in a mood to write a lot a lot.
oh, here is this funny picture, though.
the end.
love, ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment